Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Untitled

Hello, there!

I guess I should maybe attempt to sum up what's been happening up in my neck of the woods, but I really don't feel like it.  So it's going to be brief.

The kids are all doing great, and so are John and I.  Will's on the wrestling team again this year and Natalie did 2 plays this fall.  (Mulan, Jr. and she played the role of the Ghost of Christmas Past in our community theater's production of A Christmas Carol.)  Laura got to ride around with me a lot while I chauffeur the other two kids all over the place.  She wants to play softball again this year, so I will get to chauffeur her around this spring.

 We had a great Thanksgiving at home with just the five of us.  Christmas has been really good, too.  Yesterday it snowed most of the day so I enjoyed baking cookies while listening to Christmas music and watching the snow flurries through the window.

I finished Laura's quilt.  She was very excited to come home from school one day and find it on her bed.

I would like to finish nine quilts in 2014.  All but one of them will be smaller-than-bed-sized quilts and I already have two of the tops finished; I just have to quilt and bind them.  So I will put those first on my list for January.

We will have to see how much I actually accomplish.

Laura's twin sized quilt.  She was so happy that I finally finished it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That quilt is gorgeous! Well done! I wish I could do something like that. I'm impressed!

    So glad to hear your holidays have been wonderful (although a bit busy). I hope you all have a fabulous New Year too! :)

    ReplyDelete